Positive Vibes Ultra Suede Choker Necklaces - Black
Who doesn't need and want good vibes all around? I created these necklaces with a 90's vibe and hippie trend in mind.
These ultra suede necklaces measure 29" they come in a rich caramel and black color. Each pendant is different and vary widely in size from the smallest being anchor at 3/4" to the largest being the cross at 2.25" long. This necklace can be worn in a few different ways, as a double choker, a single choker with 2 lenghts, a simple long tie necklace, or just a wrap around necklace, you can even just double loop it onto your key or purse and keep it with you as a good luck charm.
- Elephant 2"- The elephant is a symbol of strength, power, stability and wisdom
- Cross 2.25"- "We should never see a cross without being reminded of Jesus’ suffering and death for us. The Bible says, “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross” (Hebrews 12:2) However, many of us just love the beauty of a cross, and collect them in our homes as part of our decor, wear them in faith, ect.
- Horseshoe 1"- Probably one of the most well-known good luck symbols of the Western world. The horseshoe is a very auspicious symbol, a charm used to protect against any form of evil and bring good luck.
- Tree Of Life 1.75"- Represents the interconnection of all life on our beautiful planet. The Tree of Life connects all forms of creation.
- Lakshmi 1"- The Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity (both material and spiritual).
- Ganesha 1"- Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom.
- Maneki-Neko .75"- A common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman) which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner
- Laughing Buddha 1"- The Laughing Buddha is the Buddha of abundance and happiness. He is also known as the “Buddha of Wealth”. It is believed he will bring wealth and prosperity to a home or business
- Anchor .75"- The anchor is seen as a symbol of strength as anchors hold down ships even in the stormiest of weather.
- Four Leaf Clover 1"- The rare four leaf clover leaves stand for Faith, Hope, Love, Luck